Sunday, July 19, 2009

Botanical Garden with just the ladies
















Hannah, Megan and I went to the Botanical Garden of the Ozarks and explored last week. The girls just love flowers and looking at fish in ponds, so they really had a blast. Its great to watch through the eyes of a child, they love every little thing. Of course I had to take a picture of almost EVERY single plant that they saw and they found a new favorite in each garden. It was nice to hang out with them and see the garden through the eyes of a child. Then of course we went to Cracker Barrel, which was super yummy. Hannah was mad at me for a while as she wanted to go to a sandwich place ( we used to go to la bou together in CA) but I tried to explain to her that I didn't know where one was...so she refused to talk to me right up until we walked in and she saw the little store inside, then she said " OK mommy, I will give this place a try- but you need to find a sandwich place on the GPS! But until then can I have......"I made it out with only three packages of cotton candy pop rocks. that was a MIRACLE!!!

No comments: