Thursday, January 7, 2010

First Day of Preschool











Today Hannah and Megan started preschool. They were so excited to pick out their clothes and get ready the night before. I woke up to a icy, snow filled driveway & a temperature of 5 with a windchill of -10 or something crazy. After falling down on my butt in the driveway as I walked down to my car at the bottom with all my stuff, not being able to open the doors ( they were iced shut) I finally managed with lots of help from Grandpa Shane to get the girls in the car and ready to go, with no more drama and only 15 minutes after I was planning to leave. They were excited to see me leave once we arrived at the preschool. Hannah said, "Mommy you have a good day at work and we will see you after." Umm isn't that my line? I was a wee bit sad, but they were so happy and excited to go it was hard to be too sad. Then I had to concentrate on getting to work in one piece so that worry overtook all others. They gave me the hugest hug when I picked them up, they were so cute and ready to leave when I got there. Megan said that her favorite thing about school was snack time and lunch time. ??? Hannah said her favorite thing was the little song that they sang before they eat. Ha they are a riot!

No comments: