Friday, February 25, 2011

Christmas












So two months after Christmas I am posting something on this blog. I guess my resolution to keep it up has already failed. We had a really good holiday and are so blessed. The three wonderful children are such a amazing gift that I can never fully articulate that. James and Jennifer came to celebrate with us and we are so grateful to have great friends in our lives that are more like family. Austin caught a ton of fish with James. Jason's brother Adam came with Ally and Tayler. It was a truly wonderful holiday. Having Adam & family here was awesome. The kids were just enthralled with thier cousin and cant wait to go to North Carolina & visit this summer.

1 comment:

Sheree Adam Donovan and Nicholas said...

Awesome pics hon... I can't believe how fast everyone is growing. I miss you all.