Monday, December 21, 2009

Picture Day











Today Jennifer and I took Hannah and Megan to get their 5 year photos done at Picture People. They did so good. It was really hard to pick a few pictures to display when they were all so cute. I narrowed it down, but was very sad to leave those other adorable photos there. I didn't have enough money to get them all, but I wish that I did. I haven't had the girls pictures done in about 3 years from a picture place. It was really worth it this time. Then we took the girls to lunch as I had to bribe them with being good in order to gain "smiles" from them. Ha, by the time we left Hannah was already in full pout mode. That bribe lasted about 40 minutes! lol
I am excited to try to get a good picture of all 3 of the kids sometime next year, maybe even a family photo. We tried to do one for the holidays and it was not wall worthy.:(

No comments: