Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Austin's thoughts on his first day back to school

Austin started first grade yesturday. I asked him what he thought about it and he said, " It's awesome!." Later on he told me that they had three recesses. He was very excited as they had "hundreds" of monkey bars which he told me he could go all the way to the other "thing." He was excited about seeing his old friends from last year( his class is 17 old kids and 3 new kids) He said they were called "new students." He's not sure what his teachers name is, (its Mrs. Huen) but he said that she was nice, so far. I asked him how he liked eating lunch at school, he said that there was some yummy stuff in his lunch (good job mom) . But then last night he had to check with me and make sure that I made him another lunch, "because I ate all mine today, mom."
I can't wait to see what this school year brings.

No comments: