Tuesday, July 8, 2008

July Update




HI

well its HOT! so hot that we are in the pool every day and its nice and a warm 83 degrees ( too warm for some, never for me!)

I wanted to post a quick hi to all so I could share my new blog. I have been trying to work on this and get it just "perfect" so since that's not happening any time soon I am going to add some recent pictures and sign off. We have had some wonderful weekends the past few weeks.
I am so blessed with such a wonderful family and friend network

I am trying to upload all my pictures and share them on snapfish, my camera is back from the shop and I am so excited! We spent some time with baby Will and its nice to remember that all my three were once that small and it makes tears come to my eyes, I am unsure if they are tears of joy or saddness
talk to all soon
Jeddi & family

No comments: