Saturday, July 19, 2008

Jason turns 32







I can't believe its the middle of July already! Where has the summer gone? Jason turned 32 on Tuesday and we all went to his favorite buffet for dinner. He has been to two concerts this weekend as a gift to himself for his birthday. Jason and I will be going to Fontana for the Nascar race as my gift to him. And we get a night away together!

Austin starts school on Monday and I am in shock that he is in first grade, already. A little sad too:(
Austin lost his top tooth, and the other one is super loose too
I am looking forward to vacation and fall! I am getting ready for pumpkins and crisp air and apples. I still want to enjoy the summer weeks ahead but with Austin starting school it just makes me excited for those things too

I should have some tomatoes from my garden ripe coming up soon. I NEVER thought I could grow things. its amazing

Jeddi

No comments: